Images that are served via TOR broke yesterday, we are checking why and should have it fixed up soon.
Caching is still a bit buggy, and likewise we should have that fixed up soon.
I will do my best to have these things fixed up before the end of the weekend.
An easy way to verify yourself after the upcoming salt rotation is:
1. Migrate /patriotsfight/ before the rotation
2. Post with current tripcode on /patriotsfight/
3. After salt rotation, post with new tripcode on /patriotsfight/
4. Qresearch BO adds your updated tripcode to the /qresearch/ whitelist
Let me know if you want to migrate /patriotsfight/. The login credentials will be the same as back in August, and you can login via tor at this url:
or via clearnet at this url:
The salt rotation is an important maintenance task, and will help improve overall site stability.
Our current tasks to get back to full stability:
0. Salt rotation
1. Fix quality-of-life bugs (caching, images, etc)
2. Launch project odin (checkmate against deplatforming)
3. Finish board migration
4. Migrate to a new ISP currently being setup (will improve site access speeds and stability)
5. Bring back board creation (with a simple vetting process)
6. Install the new captcha system that we are building
7. Extinguish fires that pop up