Q Alerts notifies you when Q Anon makes new drops on 8chan. It also allows you to search, browse and research QAnon posts.
DISCLAIMER: This app displays, as a convenience to those interested in QAnon and wishing to be alerted of Q postings, data aggregated from json feeds. We do not control the source data. Human's have varying views, opinions and beliefs. Posts from these sources can be of a political nature and also express viewpoints that some may disagree with. Some users may occasionally find some of the data objectionable or offensive.
As a Q follower, Patriot and software dev by trade, throughout the day I found myself opening a browser and refreshing in order to see if there were any new Q drops.
How convenient would it be to be notified of new Q drops? Therefore, I wrote Q Alerts since there wasn’t an app available at the time for Android. It is my hope that this app will help other Patriots as we all try to balance our home, family and work lives with our patriot activities and duties to our country and our world.
- Q Alerts will send a notification to your device within a few minutes of when Q drops.
- Search QAnon posts across all boards. When paging posts after a search, your search term is highlighted within the post.
- New Q posts are marked as unread allowing you to easily see which Q drops you have or have not read. Mark posts as read/unread by long-pressing them in the list or use the menu when viewing the post. Mark all posts as read/unread via the main menu.
- Compile a list of your favorites and easily view them. Tap the "Punisher Skull" icon within a post to add the drop to your favorites.
- Record your Q analysis/notes/decodes by tapping the Notepad icon. View all posts with notes from the main menu. This listing will also show your notes within the list, giving you a quick reference. Export your notes via the main menu.
- Icons are displayed along with each post, allowing you to easily identify properties of a posts.
- Choose to show thumbnails in the list or not.
- Not interested in loading all posts from back to 10/17? Use "Max Posts to Show".
- Easily share any Q crumb via email, social media, clipboard and more.
- Long-press sections within a Q post to copy to your clipboard.
- Long-press images to save the image to your device. Optional auto download images.
- Images within posts display the file names, because image names matter. Tap an image to view full-sized.
- Links within posts are tap-able and are opened in the appropriate application.
- Tappable link to the original Q drop. You can also use the menu to view post on other popular sites.
- Swipe left and right or use the bottom navigation to view next/previous Q drop.
- Searchable list of acronyms/abbreviations that are often used. Not sure what +++ or RR means? Easily find the answer. Many definitions also have thumbnails. Long-press a definition to copy it to your clipboard. This list may also be shared.
- From dark to light; Choose from two color schemes.
- For newbies, the globe icon includes links to the original boards, other consolidated research sites as well as popular YouTube channels who do a great job at decoding Q Anon crumbs.
- Q Alerts obtains a list of Q boards from our servers. This ensures that we can get you "back to Q" when Q switches boards without the need for you to wait for an app update. We also built in a fall-back so that in case our servers are ever down momentarily, the app will continue to work.
- Font size adjustable via Android settings under Accessibility, Display and Font Size.
- Offline mode. The app will detect if you do not have an Internet connection and automatically load the most recent downloaded data, images Android has automatically cached as well as a locally stored list of acronyms/abbreviations.
To our fellow Patriots elsewhere in the World; This application is only available in the U.S. English Language as all Q Anon posts are written in English.
Q Alerts for Android Q Alerts LITE for Android Q Alerts for iOS